My name is Gregory D. Smith. As a Tennessee trial lawyer since 1988, I have represented thousands of clients in a wide range of matters, including:
- Civil litigation and appeals
- Criminal defense and appeals
- Family law, including divorce and child custody
- Military law, including military divorce and courts-martial
- Native American tribal law
Every case is unique, but they all require thoughtful legal analysis tailored to the client’s requirements and goals. I work diligently to assure the best possible outcome for every legal conflict my clients face. While I always seek a fair and sustainable out-of-court solution, I am a seasoned litigator with hundreds of favorable verdicts.
Recently Featured in ABA Journal
Click here to read full article.